Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, June 2, 2014

My Newest Obsession

A couple  of weeks ago my sister had a "Jamberry" party.  I didn't know much about the product, but I love seeing my sister and love a party, so we traveled to Lethbridge.  It was a fun get together and it turns out the nail product is really fun.  They are stickers for nails, not too hard to put on and the best part they stay on and look great for 2 - 3 weeks.  Another perk for me is that my nails are very thin and weak and with the sticker on they are much more durable.  They are definitely my newest obsession - I bought 3 different designs, and 2 for Cadence (once her nails are a bit bigger).


I'm already wanting to buy more.


Maybe I'll have a party this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute ones you have on. I haven't got mine yet. I would still love to have tons. Wish they were a bit less. Can't wait to see them in cadence:)

    ReplyDelete