Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New Discovery

Look at what Cadence discovered the other day ...



I must admit she comes by this habit honestly.  I sucked my thumb until Grade One when a little boy noticed me sucking my thumb and made fun of me.  I remember sitting on my hand in school so I wouldn't do it.

She likes her soother too, so hopefully she'll use it instead.

It is pretty cute though!


3 comments:

  1. I wonder if she thinks it taste like chocolate milk:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS pretty cute! Aria never got into thumb sucking, and has been pretty stuck on her soother instead. Hoping to phase it out soon, so we'll see how that turns out. Seems like lots of changes coming up for her all at once. Trying not to push and drive us all crazy! I miss the little tiny baby stage, but loving this stage too (except for the 5AM wake-up calls).

    ReplyDelete