Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bed Time

I'm grateful my boys have always been great sleepers.  They go right to bed and never fight us on it.  However, Bowen does insist on being tucked in.  Tonight we sent the boys up to bed and told them we'd be up in a bit to tuck them in.  I was taking my time getting upstairs and Bowen started yelling down the stairs

"hello, is someone coming to tuck me in", "I am so, so, so cold up here"

- he refuses to put on his blankets by himself.  A few more complaints were made and then he finished up with -

"the longer you make me wait - the older I get!"

Seriously, he's so cute sometimes I can hardly stand it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment