Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie Exchange

I was invited to a cookie exchange at a friend's house a few weeks ago.  We were all asked to make 5 dozen of the same cookie and then we would get together and take home a 1/2 dozen of all the cookies brought.  I thought it would be a fantastic way to get my Christmas baking done so I was all in.
Getting Started
The Finished Product - Coconut Macaroons!  Yummy
Julia, Jocelyn, Odette and baby Gabriella
Catherine and Phyllis (the hostess)
Melodie and Sherry

Shelley and I.  Shelley wanted to see if she could make me look like Hagrid again (refer to our bookclub picture)!!
We had a good laugh over this picture.

That's better!

All the cookies!!!
I would definately do a cookie exchange again.  It was great to get together to talk and get to know each other better.  Jill - Phyllis's daughter had made the most delicious taco soup and we of course sampled the cookies for dessert.  Although I must say it didn't help much with my Christmas baking - it's pretty much gone.  Oh well, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment