Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Preschool Santa

On Monday Bowen got to meet with Santa at his preschool.  As Ashton is off school already he was able to come along as well.  Bowen can get quite nervous so I wasn't sure if he would sit on Santa's knee.  Ms. Kay had the kids all sit on the floor in front of Santa and when it came to Bowen's turn he jumped right up and went up to Santa.
Ashton got to come up as well and tell Santa what he would like for Christmas.  Ashton asked for Lego Star Wars and Bowen asked for the Lego Star Wars Death Star!  By the way the Death Star costs about $300.00.  I don't think Santa can afford that.

Bowen received an ornament and candy cane from Santa.  He seemed to have a great time.  As we were walking out to the truck afterwards, Bowen whispered to me that he didn't think that was the real Santa as he could see another pair of boots inside the Santa boots.  No fooling this kid.

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty dang cold in the North Pole, maybe Santa needs two pairs of boots.

    ReplyDelete