Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Handcuffs and Bedhead

So this is how Bowen decided to eat breakfast yesterday morning.  I was busy making toffees and I looked over at him and this is what I saw.
Whatever amuses him!  Such a silly boy.

Have I mentioned that Ashton loves to watch TV and movies.  Jason rented "The Sorcerers Apprentice", the new one with Nicholas Cage.  I'm not sure Ashton blinked.


I've just realized that the title to this blog sounds a bit risque.  Everybody get their minds out of the gutter!

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!!!! I didn't even think of that until you said something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally what I was thinking about the title, but maybe I just have a dirty mind:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping it had something to do with Ashton and Bowen and not Jason!!

    ReplyDelete