Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, August 31, 2012

Birthday Month Wrap Up

August is my birthday month!!  Not alot happened for my birthday this year, but it was good birthday just the same.  The actual date - August 3rd was a Friday this year.  Jason of course was busy working at the temple and at Aurum so he wasn't home until late, but my sweet boys tried to make it as special as they could.  Their dad hadn't had time to take them shopping so that morning they got busy figuring out gifts to give me.

First up were their trophies with the tags changed to Happy Birthday and filled with gum they had gotten for Easter!



Then Bowen made me a beauuutiful bracelet he made from his beads!  He just asked me the other day why I haven't worn it to church yet - I guess I better this Sunday!



The next day Sheri offered to babysit the boys and Jason took me out for my birthday celebration.  We went to Smugglers for dinner and had lobster tail - yum, then to the new Batman movie.  It was nice for Jason and I to have some time together - I must admit I've been really missing him this summer :( 

I've been wanting to get prescription sunglasses for a really long time so Jason thought I should get a pair for my birthday.  I went to Walmart and ordered a pair - when I went to pick them up a couple of weeks ago they had put normal lenses in instead of tinted lenses so they had to go back to the lab.  I finally got a call a couple of days ago that they were ready.


So what do you think?  When I picked them up yesterday Ashton told me he liked them and Bowen told me he wasn't in love with them, but they were okay.  Today Bowen said he was starting to like them - he just wasn't used to the "look" on me.  I didn't know I was raising such a fashion critic!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. That will make it easier to drive for sure. Glad you had a good month.

    ReplyDelete