Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gorgeous View at Lunch

Below is my gorgeous view during lunch today!


The boys and I grabbed KFC and took lunch up to Jason today.  We sat on the grass of the Royal Oak Chapel and enjoyed the view of the temple.  We had a great lunch and the boys enjoyed being able to spend some time with their dad.  We are having such a gorgeous late summer.




The open house is scheduled to start one month from tomorrow.  With the dedication 2 months from today.  I'm so excited to go inside and not only feel of the wonderful spirit that is always in temples, but to see the work my husband has been involved in.  Heavenly Father has definitely blessed us this summer in so many ways.  We've had to made some sacrifices as well, but they are so small in comparison to the blessings.





Jason heading back to work - we are so proud of him! 

2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of him too! I know the sacrifices are hard but you are sooo right, the blessings totally out weigh the sacrifices! I too can't wait to go in and see the work Jason did, there will truly be a special spirit there, especially for your family! Love you guys lots, and we are thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good way to spend a little time together. It is looking good. Can't wait to see it.
    PS Sorry about my comment section spazing on you I have no idea what is going on.

    ReplyDelete