Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, August 25, 2012

One Week to Go!

Summer is quickly coming to a close and I'm noticing the boys are getting restless.  Ashton says he's not anxious to get back to school but he's crabby and quick to tease his brother which are sure signs that he's bored.  The other day he had been in the back yard for quite a long time and I went out to see what he was up to.  He was working on his latest invention.





Sorry for the quality of the picture - he stomps on the bottle on the ground and the one on the top flies into the air!!

I encourage any activity that keeps him from bugging his brother and keeps his mind busy.

Bowen on the other hand would spend all summer doing this ...

 if I let him.

The boys and I did a little back to school shopping yesterday.  They say they are not wanting to go back to school but I couldn't get them out of their new clothes.



One week to go!  Going to see how much we can cram into our last week of holidays

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom. I always just think about the mess that I will have to clean up when Blake starts taking things apart and inventing. Excellent job on the 3lbs. I love your jar.

    ReplyDelete