Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little Leonardo DaVinci

My boys both enjoy inventing things.  Especially with lego.  Ashton's latest invention works really well and is also very practical.


You turn the handle and the gears move the bottom piece and it stirs his chocolate milk.


He's so clever!!

So we had a bit of a hail storm last night.  I know it was nothing compared to the horrible storm Cardston had last week - but it was the most hail my boys have ever seen.


4 comments:

  1. That is a really cool invention. I can't believe your hail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have had hail. SO devastating for all that hard work and care for the plants.
    Loved his invention. Future scientist for sure.
    Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reminded again just how big this city is. I knew there had been hail up near the airport that evening because Aaron was supposed to play ball that night but it got rained (and hailed) out. I know I was fairly distracted, but I only noticed a tiny amount mixed with the rain - Nothing like what you had and you don't live that far away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that mind of his. I am looking forward to seeing your boys grow. They have keen minds and great imaginations. Love your family so much. Oh, it's August 3rd so Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

      Delete