Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Weigh In

I was looking through some old blog posts and realized that I started my Friday Weigh In's almost a year ago to the day.  I started off so good and lost about 15 pounds.  Then I plateaued and stayed around the same weight for several months.  Then my weight slowly started to creep back up.  At this point I'm pretty much back where I started.  So it is time for a fresh start.

Losing this weight is important to me.  For my health, energy level, appearance.  So here is the new plan.  I've weighed in this morning and that number is my new start weight.  I will do all the things I had in my original plan.

- Track Food
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Exercise 4 - 5 days a week

In addition I'm going to start a "Workout Tip" jar.  Everytime I exercise I will put $1.00 in the jar, then that money will be mine to spend however I wish.  I may still have rewards for every 5 pounds lost as well.  Haven't yet decided what those things will be.  I'm open to suggestions if you have any ideas.

Any other ideas?  This week will be a challenge as we have family coming for the weekend.  I need to be committed and focused on my plan to have a good weightloss this week.  Wish me luck and I'll be back next Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I like the workout tip jar. Good idea. I also saw a pounds to lose and pounds lost jars with stones on Pinterest. But decided that staring at that jar not changing would be depressing:) I will be looking forward to all my healthy small portion meal this weekend. You can help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I say this grudgingly.....) We could meet half way jogging, do a high-5 and then run home. Leave at the same time in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete