Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Water Warblers

The boys received another drop off of recycling for making crafts from our friend Claire the other day.  This time their little surprise included inside were Water Warblers.


They are a clay water whistle that mimic the warbling, chirping and twittering of a bird.  You fill them with water and then gently blow into it.

The following is what I heard alot yesterday!


Then imagine that times two!  Um.... thanks Claire!  Just kidding the boys always love her surprises!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...that would be lovely all day:) I bet your boys loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute little birds and I actually find that noise relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too really like the sound...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete