Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was a busy and fun day.  It started with an assembly at the school with little class parties afterwards.  I volunteered to bring some snacks for the parties.

Snacks ready to go!

The kids paraded into the gym in their costumes.

Ashton was Darth Maul - in the red mask.
Bowen was a storm trooper.

Bowen's class sang a song.  This was Bowen right before the song started.
This was Bowen through the entire song ...


Here's Bowen as soon as the song was over.



I think he sang the song!!  I made him sing it for me when he got home from school so I could SEE him sing it.

Once the boys were home it was time to get ready for trick or treating.  Jason and Ashton thought his Darth Maul mask looked too jovial so Jason decided to paint Ashton's face instead.  The perks of having an artist for a dad.  It turned out awesome!!



Ready for Trick or Treating


Dane and his dad joined the boys to go trick or treating.  He made a pretty cute little monkey!


Off they go!  I stayed home to hand out candy.  We had 39 kids this year, I thought that was pretty good.


The boys pumpkins - they each carved their own this year!







My only halloween decorations - looooove them!  Next year I want put all the skulls on different levels with a black cloth underneath.

The Loot!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

  1. Aston's face DID look amazing! I like your decorations, very festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious how Bowen sang. Looks like another successful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should never buy masks!! The artist is amazing!!! Loved Ashtons face and both the costumes were terrific. I couldn't stop laughing about the way Bowen sang the song. Priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous is Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete