Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, November 23, 2012

Cousin Love

On Monday Jason's brother Ty and his wife Jill had a baby boy.  Wednesday after cubs we headed over to meet the newest addition.  Bennett James is so sweet - it was love at first sight!



He's a big boy at 9 lbs 11 oz.  Congratulations to Jill, Ty and big brother Dane.  I didn't get any pictures of Dane as he and Bowen were having too much fun playing together.  I guess they miss each other.  I forgot to take a picture of the present we brought for Bennett too.  We got him a little white onesie that had Christmas sweater printed on it, and a brown tigger shirt with cute jeans and a little orange puffy vest.  I can't wait to see him wear them.

Jill looked great for just having a baby too - but I forgot to take a family picture as well.  But I did get one with Ashton and the baby - Ashton loves new babies!!



We are excited to see Bennett and his big brother Dane grow up.  How great it is that we live in the same city!!

2 comments:

  1. I love puffy vests on baby's. Ashton is really great with kids. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! The first picture kind of reminds me of Ashton when he was a baby.

    ReplyDelete