Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, November 16, 2012

Round One

November is chocolate making season for me.  This Saturday I am hosting a primary worker appreciation luncheon at my house and wanted to make chocolates to serve and to give as gifts.  Yesterday I made 4 batches of fondant and this morning my friend Shelley and her girls came over to dip them.  It went smoothly and we had them all dipped by noon.



Now to make buns, and soup for the luncheon tomorrow.  I love to entertain, but it makes for a busy life!

3 comments:

  1. As good as your mama's........good for you Lainie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for round two!!! Can't wait to spend some good time with you. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete