Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In - New Goals

Remember awhile back when I said I was going to report once a month on my weight loss efforts, and I was going to still weigh in once a week, and I was going to exercise and put loonies in my cute little jar I made .... Well that was a colossal failure!!

I need a fresh start.  I need to go back to what I was doing when I first started posting my weightloss efforts.  It was going so well - what went wrong!  I do kinda know what went wrong.  LIFE!!  I'm busy - but everyone is busy so that is no excuse.  I've had some stress - but everyone has worries so that shouldn't be an excuse either.  I just need better tools to deal with these things.

I'm back on the wagon today (does that expression work for my addition too!).  Most of the halloween candy is gone - that should help abit.  I weighed this morning.  Egad!!  I'm .5 lbs heavier than when I first started posting my weightloss journey.  But if I don't start now who knows where I'll be after Christmas.

So new goals ...

It is 7 weeks until Christmas, I want to be realistic so my goal is to lose 8 to 10 pounds by then.

I will exercise 4 to 5 times per week (various methods).

Track my food intake 5 days per week.

Drink 8 glasses of water per day.

Report to my blog every Wednesday morning.  We'll call it Wednesday Weigh In. (I realize today is only Tuesday and I weighed today, but Wednesday Weigh In sounds better than Tuesday Weigh In)

ps.  This is not a diet.  Diets don't work.  I need to change my brain.  I need to change how I think about food, how I feel about my body.  I want to be healthy - that really is the goal and if I end up looking hot that's okay too!

I'm headed off to exercise - see you next Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I like the track 5 day a week instead of 7, seems to take some pressure off. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do it!!!!! Keep at it and don't let little mess ups (we all have them) get you down. I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete