Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, February 18, 2013

8 Week Challenge - Week 1

Yesterday was my weigh in day for week 1 of our 8 week challenge.  Even with going on holidays for 3 days I lost ...
1 lb

I reached several of my goals.  I exercised 5 days out of 7 for 30 minutes a day.  I drank over 64 oz of water for 5 out of 7 days, and had no sugary treats 4 out of 7 days.  I was happy with my successes, and plan to do even better this week since it is just a normal week for me.

It helped to be accountable to others in the challenge and certainly kept me more motivated.  I think the best change I made this week was doing my workout first thing in the morning after dropping the boys off at the bus stop.  Also, using a water bottle that I know I need to fill 3 times a day to get my daily water intake.

I'm going to use Char's idea this week and purchase some easier fast vegetable options (eg. sugar snap peas, baby carrots etc.) to help eat my 3 servings of vegetables a day.

Good luck to all my teammates this week.  I hope to have continued success on the scale next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment