Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, February 25, 2013

8 Week Challenge - Week 2

Another week over of our 8 week challenge.  I weighed yesterday morning and I lost ...

1 lb
That brings my grand total to 2 lbs lost so far.  I was okay with my weightloss considering I was sick for part of the week.  I'm feeling quite a bit better today so I hope I will be able to have a really successful week.

Even being sick I still managed to exercise 4 times.  Drank all my water.  I ate all my fruit and vegetables except for the days I felt the worst.  Only had one treat day.  So overall a good week.

Walked on my treadmill this morning already.  I found it difficult though after not doing it for a couple of days.  |Feels good to have done it though.  Continued success to all my teammates!

No comments:

Post a Comment