Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy "Love" Day Preview

The boys both have little valentine parties at school today.  Last night they got to work getting their valentines ready for their friends.




I found the idea on pinterest.  I thought they turned out super cute!!


I was in the dollar store yesterday and found this cute valentine decoration.  I hung it on the mirror over the little table in the entry.  Happy Valentine's Day to everyone tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Valentine's! Emry wrote hers out last night too, but is home sick today! Her tummy is really sore and she has a bit of a fever. Her checks are really rosy and her eyes are glassy :( Poor thing! She felt that way Monday too so I kept her home but sent her yesterday, but she wasn't herself then either! I am excited for Valentine's Day tomorrow! I am going to make a pink supper! Pink pancakes, with pink whipped cream and raspberries and then I am going to make sugar cookies! Not that I can have any though!! I hope Emry is feeling well enough to go to school tomorrow and then Friday is her school ski trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dollar store decorates my house for each season Lainie. They have great stuff to decorate with.
    Cute ideas your boys did.
    Wrote your mom a message over 3 weeks ago on FB....no reply. Doesn't she check her messages on FB anymore? Hope she is ok.
    Love you, and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete