Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Lists & New Bangs

The boys decided to make their wish lists to Santa the other day.  They picked up a flyer from toys r us and spent the afternoon cutting and pasting pictures of toys they would like.
Ashton's wish list is two pages double sided.

Now I'm just trying to convince them that it is a little too early to mail them!


On Saturday I went for a well deserved hair appointment.  It had been months since I'd had my hair done.  I decided to go back to having full bangs.  I'm still trying to get to used to them - but I think it was the right decision - what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. looks good!! That is funny about the Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lainie, it opens your eyes right up. Love the new hair do.....You look amazing......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love your bangs! I always struggle with having bangs or not, they really suit you!

    ReplyDelete