Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Weigh-In Week 18

Well I didn't do everything that I promised to last week, but I did better.  I kept track of what I ate (most days), I felt more active (but I didn't really do any formal exercising).  But then at the end of the week I got a little stomach flu bug and didn't really feel like eating for a couple of days.  So therefore when I weighed this morning I have lost ....

2 lbs

Which makes my grand total 16.5 pounds lost so far.  Almost to the 20 lb mark!  I realize that some of the weightloss could be water due to being sick so I know I will need to be extra careful this week to not put any weight back on.  I'm happy however that I'm going in the right direction.  I have a busy and fun weekend and week ahead so I need to be vigilant with myself.  Tonight mom, Rachel, Amber, Char and I are going to "Breaking Dawn" - can't wait!!   Which I'm sure I'll follow up with a Turtles Cheesecake from Streatside.  Then Saturday we are spending the day dipping chocolates.  Good thing we always have so much fun talking so I'm sure I won't do to much damage to myself.

We'll see when I report back next Friday.  Hope you see less of me when you check in!

1 comment:

  1. I lost 4 lbs in 2 days when I was in the hospital and knew it was water weight but still tried really hard not to gain it back. It was hard since I wasn't allowed to exercise but I did pretty good. I didn't gain it all back so good luck. I am super looking forward to tonight. They company anyways:)

    ReplyDelete