Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 15

Not what I had in mind when I was hoping I would get past this plateau I've been having.  When I weighed this morning, this week I have gained ...
.5 lbs

So that brings my grand total lost back down to 13.5 lbs.  To be honest I'm not that surprised.  I haven't been keeping track of what I've been eating, I haven't been drinking enough water.  I probably had a few more halloween treats than I should have, and I haven't exercised - at all!  I'm actually relieved I didn't gain more!

I'm going to view this week as if I'm starting from scratch.  Be stricter with myself than I have been this past month and see what I can accomplish by next week.  I'd like to get another 5 - 10 lbs off before the Christmas season.  I sure hope I can report a good weightloss next week - or this is going to start to get embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment