Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still Needs Supervision

Every other Sunday Jason and I both attend a Ward Council meeting at 7:30 a.m. at the church.  So that we can both be there we bring the boys with us and put them in a nearby classroom with toys and snacks.  I got the boys up at about 6:50 a.m. to get ready to go to church. 

Apparently I should still supervise Ashton getting dressed for church.  I looked down at his feet during sacrament meeting today and noticed ...


One white sock - and one black sock!

He must have been tired getting dressed this morning.  What a silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to see color through those fuzzy sleepy eyes:) We have to do the same thing and by the time we get home the kids have been at church for 5 hours. That's crazy!!

    ReplyDelete