Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Early Christmas Present - to Myself!

As promised I thought I'd share pictures of another purchase I had no business making from Home Sense.  The other night as I was picking out new pillows for our family room I walked through the dish section on our way out.  Some dishes caught my eye and after getting home that night I couldn't get them out of my mind.  I've been wanting to purchase a new table setting since I replaced my dining room chairs.  The next morning we headed back to the store - much to my children's dismay!

I purchased large dinner plates ...
and a salad (or small course) size accent plate ...

Fell in love with the pattern - I just couldn't resist!
and together, I think it is stunning!!
Loving my new table setting, now I really need to sand and restain my table!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! Seems like Home Sense is a store I should stay far far away from. To much temptation.

    ReplyDelete