Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, November 3, 2011

School Pictures

I know it is a racket, I know I should be smart like Char and just take my own, but I just can't resist their sweet little faces when they send home the pictures from school.  Of course they milk it even further and include the 8x10 portraits with the most expensive packages.  But I'm suckered in everytime.

But really, could you say no to these faces??

Kindergarten
Grade 2
Looking so grown up and handsome on our living room wall!

3 comments:

  1. I guess my children's faces are not sweet because I say no every time.

    I haven't bought school pictures in 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such handsome boys.....School pictures are a MUST. Have all my grandkids pictures from kindergarten right up to present ones. Love them and yes, they are a treasure. Love the blue shirts...they are growing up so fast. Love, AUnt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have missed this post. Did you plan the blue shirts or was that just coincidence?

    ReplyDelete