Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 17

So this post is better late than never!  I have a confession to make.  I did absolutely nothing I promised to in last week's blog.  I didn't start from scratch, I didn't keep track of what I ate, and I didn't exercise.  So not surprising this week I gained back that dreaded ...
.5 lbs

I'm committed to not giving up!  I will succeed!  I can do this!  I will try again this week.  I find I have the most success when I am keeping track of what I eat.  When I was doing that - I always felt satisfied and not deprived.  I have a few challenges this week - a busy schedule as per usual. Tomorrow I'm hosting a Primary Worker luncheon - which I made homemade chocolates for.  I'm going to try really hard to only have a couple and make sure I give the rest away to my guests.

See you back here in 7 days and I promise I'll have better news to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment