Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Better Late Than Never

My music recital for my students is this Friday night - June 22nd.  I'm a committed, reliable music teacher who very rarely cancels lessons - except for her own children!  After a busy week of teaching we never seem to have gotten to a lesson.  Next year I am going to commit to a day and time for my own kids.  They deserve music classes too.  Ashton had a few lessons throughout the year.  Bowen told me that he didn't want to start until next year. 

This past week I realized I'd better pick something for Ashton to play at the recital.  Monday we selected a piano and a guitar piece and he started practising.  He has been doing quite well.

Tonight Bowen told me that he would like to be in the recital as well.  He has never had one lesson.  He asked if he could have a lesson after my last student tonight - how do you say no to that!  So we had a little lesson and he has selected his two songs to play on Friday.  He has practised alot tonight.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your recital. I know you always go all out for that. Well everything you do actually. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete