Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Weigh In

Another week, another weigh in.  This week the results were not unexpected.  It's ... shhhh (that time of the month almost), so I'm bloated, cramping, cranky - but this is neither here nor there.  So when I weighed this morning I have gone up ...
.5 lb

I can easily put a couple pounds on during this time so the small weight loss probably means I will lose next week.  As long as I'm careful.  I did a bit better tracking my food, except for the two days my sister visited.  I also tried my new Zumba for the Wii this week.  It was really fun!  I'm going to like it and it made me sweat.  I'm going to alternate between it and the treadmill this week and hope to see a big number next Friday. 

I need to get some bigger numbers if I want to reach my goal of 25 pounds before my birthday.  I've still got 21 pounds to go.  My boys are home from school today - AGAIN!  So I'm thinking a walk to the park to play today would be a good idea.  Some major housework is needed as well, so that should be a good workout.  See you all next week - and I hope you'll see less of me!

1 comment:

  1. Why all the days off school? In the states they are done already. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete