Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, June 7, 2012

Meet Marvin

Bowen had a cute homework assignment yesterday.  Marvin the Monkey came to our house for a sleepover!  We were to entertain him and show him around the house.  Pick activities to do with Marvin and write about it and either include a photo or draw a picture.

Here is Marvin and Bowen having an after school snack ...

Enjoying watching a show together ...


Then later, Marvin watching Bowen practise his soccer moves ...

Bowen worked on his homework this morning.  I'm so proud of him - he always does such a good job on his school work.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Marvin. I totally got parent block on some of your pictures in the hotel here in Dallas. What risque stuff is going on at your house. JK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! Hope you are having a great time!!

      Delete