Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Weigh-In

Just a quick check in on my ongoing battle with weight loss.  This week I lost ...

1 lb

I've been incredibly busy.  Lots going on.  Last week of teaching.  Student year-end recital this evening.  Busy with church calling.  I haven't been too focused on my weightloss goals.  After this evening, life will slow down a bit and I'm looking forward to a much needed break.  I plan on focusing my energies towards getting healthy.  My goals this week are the exercise 5 days, drink lots of water and plan meals every night.  I'll check back next Friday to let you know how I'm doing!

2 comments:

  1. That was a lot to take in with one breath! You ARE busy! Good luck with the recital tonight and thank you for letting Emry participate, sorry we aren't going to be there to see her, give her a big hug and wish her luck for us! Have a great day! Love Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora was wondering if you are all getting together for swim lessons again this year. I already signed my kids up because she needs a deep pool. Good luck with your summer not being as busy:) I seem to not really get much of a break they older they get.

    ReplyDelete