Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Face Painting

Just a quick blog today.  I know I've been neglecting my blog and I feel bad about it.  It has been crazy busy around here lately.  Lots going on.  Lots to get ready for.  More blogs to follow.  But for now just a couple pictures of Bowen.

Bowen got his face painted at school yesterday.  I didn't know this was happening - I guess I didn't read the email!  So I wondered what he was doing when he got off the bus yesterday with his raincoat hood on his head and he had himself bent in half so all I could see was the top of his head.  Once in the truck I realized he was trying to make sure his face didn't get wet.


He had picked space as his theme - with lots of stars and planets.  He refused to wash his face last night.  This is what is left of it this morning ...


Where most of the paint went ...


He's convinced he should go to school looking like this - should I let him?

4 comments:

  1. Sure why not........it is the end of the year. I can remember many kids coming to school last month of school , with face painting, weird clothes, even pj's...........All ok, as far as I am concerned.
    Shows his individuality. Go for it Bowen. Loved your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome. What did you decide? Go or not to go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a bath and I scrubbed his poor little face raw to try and get it off before he went to school. It was a little to messy for school!

      Delete