Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, July 9, 2016

Elementary School Graduation

At the end of school this year Bowen graduated from Grade 4.  The school he attends ends at Grade 4 and next year he will be moving on to middle school.  I'm excited to have the boys in the same school again, with the same drop off and pick up times.

We attended a little celebration at the school.  Grandma was able to come with us too. The Grade 4 classes put on a great opening musical number for us with singing and dancing.  Bowen always performs enthusiastically and I really enjoyed watching him.

Bowen is in the black shirt.

Then each class presented a number.  Bowen's group played the drums.


Each student was presented on stage and congratulated by their teacher.  Then they served lemonade and had a photo booth for the kids.  It was fun to celebrate Bowen.  I can't believe I'll have 2 middle schoolers next year.  These kids are growing up way to fast.  But it is sure fun to see them grow and change and they are becoming great young men.


Bowen with his teacher Mrs. Robinson


So proud of these two.  Congrats Bowen on your graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment