Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, July 8, 2016

I'm Back!!!

My computer broke!  Oh my, you have no idea how much you use your computer until it's gone.  Thank goodness I had my phone so I still had access to my email and facebook or I may have lost my mind.  Well I got a new computer.  Still on the learning curve.  But I'm back baby! 

School has ended.  Music lessons are done for the year.  We're into the swing of summer holidays.  I have a couple catch up blogs to take care of.  But in the meantime.  Here is a picture of my sweet kids.  Growing up so fast!

Sorry for the glare on Ashton's glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet kids!!! They do grow up too fast!!!! And hip hip hurray.....you're back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete