Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, July 14, 2016

Growing Up So Fast

Our Cadence is growing up so fast.  She seems so much older than her 2 years.  She's getting so tall, and talks so much.

We were at the library the other day and they have a stage in the kids play area.  Cadence got up on the stage and was singing "La la la" and then bowed while saying "Thank you, thank you".  I sure wish I'd had my phone with me to record it.

Yesterday I was in the washroom and the boys were downstairs, Cadence was watching TV.  The phone started ringing and it says out loud who is calling.  It was saying "you have a call from Jason Atwood".  Cadence came running to the bathroom and knocked on the door saying "Daddy's calling on the phone for you mommy".  She's so smart!

The other night Jason was carrying Cadence up to bed.  He had a pain in his back and flinched and had to stop a minute.  Cadence gave him an extra squeeze and said "I got you Daddy".  Made her daddy cry.

We sure love her and her fun little personality.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart!!!! I sure love her to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does have a fun personality. I love hearing your stories.

    ReplyDelete