Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, July 25, 2016

Gender Reveal Party

This past Saturday we traveled down to Lethbridge to attend Jason's sister Kailee's gender reveal party.  On the way down we met Jason's brother Ty and his two boys Dane and Bennett at the Claresholm 7-11.  Had some yummy chicken and potato wedges and continued on.

We arrived at Kailee and Rob's around 1 pm.  Kailee had decorated her house really cute, had delicious snacks, and fun party games.

Then it was time to reveal the gender of the baby.



IT'S A GIRL!!

I'm excited for Cadence to have another little girl cousin to play with.

The kids had lots of fun playing with the balloons.  Even got into an epic battle with Aunt Nicole.



Bowen won one of the games and got this huge soother candy.  He had it eaten in no time.


It was a fun party.  We are excited for Kailee and Rob and look forward to meeting their sweet baby girl in November.


1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. Hmmm yum I need some 7-Eleven potato wedges now. :)

    ReplyDelete