Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, July 11, 2016

We Stand On Guard for Thee

Our ward always holds a July 1st Pancake Breakfast.  The food was really yummy.  They served pancakes, bacon, eggs, watermelon and orange juice.

I guess they don't want to be photographed this morning.

At least one changed his mind.

After we ate the primary kids had a little parade.  They ask the kids to decorate themselves, or their bikes, wagons etc.  Usually the boys do a float, but this year Ashton is too old to participate, so Bowen decided he would decorate his new scooter.

I wasn't going to put Cadence in the parade as she is still in nursery, but when they announced the parade was about to start she asked me if she could go in the parade too.

Good thing she was all decked out in her Canada Day gear.



It was a great start to our Canada Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, I love you kids so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny they hide their faces. She looks so cute walking with Bowen.

    ReplyDelete