Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 2

So this morning when I weighed - this week I've lost ...

2 lbs
That makes my total down 5 lbs so far.  I think that is pretty good considering we were away on the weekend - to Jason's family - who let's admit it thinks gravy is a beverage, and it was also my birthday this week.  I exercised 3 times, although I stuck to my power walking DVD, haven't tried my Jillian Michaels DVD again - maybe this week.  My eating has gone really well.  I've been selecting things that are much healthier for me, but I have noticed I've been having more headaches - can we say sugar withdrawal!!  So onto week 3.  I think I'll try a couple of recipes from my "Eat Shrink and be Merry" cookbook that I haven't tried yet.  If anyone has a favorite low cal dinner I'd love to hear about it.  Let's hope my attitude stays positive and these numbers keep going in the right direction.  Til next Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Quinoa Lalainia? It is great and you can make the best salads with it. We should chat about it in Sunday. It's a great meat replacement and I love meat but I have also loved how the quinoa has made me feel. Like I'm satisfied from the protein but I feel so clean and healthy. I can give you some really great recipes for salads if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete