Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Shoes!

Thursday night we did some back to school shopping for the boys.  Backpacks, lunch kits, clothes and of course new indoor shoes.  As these shoes are meant to be worn only in the school and are to never touch the outside world the boys weren't able to wear them home after we bought them.  Of course, as soon as we got home they put them on and have been hanging around the house in them ever since.

They LOVE their new shoes!!
They've been wanting to wear their new clothes as well, but I keep telling them it's to hot for jeans and long sleeved shirts!

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love a new pair of shoes. Even the words 'new shoes' get me excited. Blake and Leah have been trying to wear their new long sleeve and jackets also. Crazy it is 30 degrees out there. I told them winter is really long they will have lots of chances.

    ReplyDelete