Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 5

It's been 5 weeks already since I started on this weightloss journey.  I was soooooo hungry this week.  It was "that" time of the month (sorry too much information), and I felt ravenous.  It was a hard week for me to not eat the house - but I feel I controlled myself quite well.  However, I did fail miserably in the working out area.  I only exercised ONCE!  I was feeling bloated, crampy and overall yucky so I just didn't exercise when it was exactly what I should have done.  Oh well, I'll recharge and do better this week.  Despite the odds against me this week I did manage to lose ....
1 lb
Which brings my grand total to 8.5 lbs down so far.  I'm excited to be getting close to the first 10 pounds.  I think when I reach my goal I deserve to get myself a little something - maybe a banana split (just kidding).  Maybe a new pair of jeans or a shirt!  Obviously I don't feel too much of a difference yet but yesterday I tried on some jean shorts that I could not do up 5 weeks ago.
Voila

Note to self - face looks wider when hair pulled back into a pony tail!
I think one of my main challenges is later in the evening.  You know when you are sitting around watching mindless drivel like "Hells Kitchen, or Big Brother".  I get the hankerin' to snack.  Any ideas of healthy, craving satisfying snacks that won't derail my weightloss?  Til next Friday - Happy Weight loss!

1 comment:

  1. you are doing really good. I have a great guacamole recipe for late night snacking:) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete