Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Final Lazy Days of Summer

Last weekend we went to Calaway with my sister and her family.  (I promise these are the last pictures of us at Calaway this year.)  It was a gorgeous day - but super busy!
As I've mentioned before we don't allow Bowen on the bumber cars any more - Ashton looks a bit bored.
Bowen and Liam on the boats.
Jason and Ashton at the top of the ride.
The splash!
At the bottom - a bit wet but no worse for wear.  Riding with some random people.
Jared and Liam hitting the water - notice Jared is filming Liam's reaction!
At the bottom - Liam not to happy!!
Bowen enjoying more rides with Liam.
Stopped for lunch.

This is what little Jonas did most the day.

You could barely see him he was so bundled up.
Checking out Halloween Street
We had a great day!  About 5:30 p.m. we headed back to our house for pizza and rice krispie squares.  I'm not sure who had the last rice krispie square but I think it is hilarious that they put the saran wrap back on the pan after!
I hope we'll have many more fun outings with my sister and her family.

Now for just some random pictures of our final lazy days of summer.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the whole Bowen bumper car story you will have to tell me that sometime. Cora has been dying to go to Calaway. But I get so sick. Maybe if you go next year I will send her with your mom. She always says grandma is more fun than me anyway:) We actually had a summer this year with all the hot days. Love the pool.

    ReplyDelete