Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 6

This past week seemed to go by so quickly.  Saturday Sheri and I went for our annual girls day out for our birthdays.  We went to Inglewood looked around at the shops and then had dinner at the Harley Diner.  I had a chicken quesadilla and tossed salad.  We went to the zoo for Jason's staff barbecue.  Mom and Rachel came up with Liam and Jonas for a visit on Monday and Tuesday.  The boys went back to school yesterday.  So here we are again at another weigh-in day before I even realized it.  I didn't make any time to exercise, but I was mindful of my diet and did my best.  This week I lost ....

.5 lbs

Big deal you say - I thought that at first too.  But I'm okay with it.  I've been losing steadily for 6 weeks.  I'm eating and living realistically, a lifestyle I can maintain, not starving myself to lose the weight quicker.  My grand total is now 9 pounds.  I'm really hoping I can make it to 10 pounds this next week as I really want to reward myself with a new pair of jeans.  I feel like exercising is the key to speed up my progress.  So my goal this week is to exercise at least 3 times. 

I know I have some challenges ahead.  Next week I start teaching piano again and with 26 students I'm going to be very busy.  I will need to be organized with my meal planning so that I can continue to have success.  Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. I think that is great. I run and do weights for 45 mins 5 times a week and don't lose anything. I should really watch what I eat. I think you are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete