Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 19 - NOT!

So I'll just say it - I Didn't Weigh In Today!!  I'm had a crummy week, been having a bit of a pity party (don't worry I'll snap out of it - I always do), and I didn't feel emotionally prepared to weigh in today.  Okay, the emotionally prepared part is being a bit dramatic, but I just didn't want to face another disappointment this week.

So I made the decision that it was not in my best interest to see how much I weighed today.  This in no way means I am giving up on my goals, or that I won't continue to post my weight loss efforts.  It just means I'm taking a week off.  I'll finish my little pity party of one, pick myself back up and start again.

Next week I'll be back with a positive attitude and I'll be ready to tackle my weightloss efforts head on! 

ps.  Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for your girls night out and chocolate making post. You are doing great! You have kept what you lost off and that is part of it. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only advice is take it easy in December. Take the pressure off. Maybe not try to lose so much as try not to gain.

    I think I'm ready to take some action over here too. It's all about being ready, it seems..........

    ReplyDelete