Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Weigh In - 2012 Week 1

This week was kind of a tough one.  It was my first full week back teaching, and that is always a bit of an adjustment.  I love teaching piano - but I also really enjoyed my couple of weeks off!  Meals were kind of hit and miss.  I really need to make a monthly meal plan - just need to find the time to do it.  Maybe I should just photocopy somebody elses.  Anyone have one they want to give me?   I didn't exercise at all!!  My sister in law Char has been talking about Just Dance 3 they bought for their Wii.  She says it is really fun and a good workout.  I'm thinking maybe I should pick that up.  The boys and I could have fun together.

So even though I don't think I did very well I'm committed to weighing in each week.  I didn't want to but I stepped on the scale this morning.  I lost ...

.5 lbs

Oh well, it's a start again.  What I really need help with is this ...

HELP!!


What do I do about all this chocolate in the house!! 
This doesn't include the little bit of homemade chocolates I have leftover as well!

Any suggestions welcome!  Til next Friday, I hope you'll see less of me!


2 comments:

  1. You can give it all to me:) Of course that wouldn't help me though would it. You are on the right path keep going. I found it easiest to do 4 month menus at once because I hate to do it. This way I only have to sit down and do it 3 times a year. Also I only do main dish dinner. Side dished and lunch is whatever is in the house that day. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to give it to my students each day...that way I won't eat it and they can have one when they leave each day. Good luck.
    Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete