Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Weigh In - 2012

I'm baaaaack!  It is time to get back to reality and face these weight issues.  I took a bit of a break during Christmas but I'm ready to start again.  As it is a new year I think I'll start fresh with week 1.  But I will count my weight from when I started this blog weightloss journey.  I weighed in this morning and I have gained a pound over the holidays (not bad!).  So since I started I have lost 11.5 pounds.

My goals for this week are to eat healthy and count all my points, increase my intake of fruits and vegetables, and to exercise 3 times.  I'm ready to get back into a routine.  I have lots of things I'd like to accomplish this year.  Paint my house, organize closets and the basement, continue to get healthy, learn to budget and save money, entertain more, become a better photographer.  Be sure to stay tuned to see how I do.  Til next Friday - Happy Weight Loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment