Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Someone to Be Trifled With

Bowen loves playing games.  Games on the computer, Wii, DS etc.  The other day Bowen was playing on my DS with his dad's Transformers game.  If you know Bowen at all, you know that Bowen is a talker.  He talks to himself or anyone within ear shot from the moment he wakes up until he falls asleep at night.  I was working on the computer the other day and overheard Bowen make this comment at his game ...

"You're someone to be trifled with alright!"

He is constant entertainment!

One of many interesting game playing positions!!



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That is awesome.

    You're someone to be trifled with alright.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would get a headache with all that blood rushing to my head.

    ReplyDelete