Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, September 24, 2012

Family Reunion

Saturday we had a family reunion for the descendants of Fred and Hannah Puzey.  They had three daughters and one son.  Aunt Sheila, Aunt DaVeeda, and Aunt Sandy and of course my dad.  I sure missed having dad with us but it was great to see so many I hadn't seen for awhile and to get reacquainted.  Mom and all my siblings and their kids were able to come.  We met at Edworthy Park and it was just a beautiful day. 



Some friends from England stopped by for a visit.  My dad had met Allister and Sylvia when he served his mission for our church in England.  They have kept in touch for all these years and have become such special friends.  They have been in Calgary visiting their son Nigel and his family and are heading back to England in a few days.  I was so excited to see them again.


Aunt Sheila had a treat for all the kids.  Jonas was so thrilled with his!


Mom with all her grandkids!


How grateful I am for family.  We had a wonderful time visiting and catching up and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins and getting to know some of my cousin's kids as well.  Dad would have been pleased to see his family all together.  We missed the few that were not able to make it out but hope to see them next time.

Rachel enjoying her cookies and Jared on the phone!



I Love My Family!

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool that you got a picture of Jared on his phone. Such a rare sight.:) HAHA

    ReplyDelete