Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Weigh In

As promised I weighed in this morning but unfortunately I don't have alot to report.  I lost ...

.5 lbs

I've been horrible about tracking my food.  I know that is why I'm not having alot of success.  Plus, of course, the exercise.  I'm finding it a bit easier to work out since the boys are in school full time.  I am amazed however how quickly those hours go by.  It is 3:00 p.m. before I know it. 

So my goals for the next 4 weeks are as follows:  (same as usual - I know what will work, just need to DO it!)

Track food
Workout 4 - 5 times a week
Drink more water (my intake was awful this week)

I will continue to weigh in every Friday and I will report my progress on the 2nd Friday of October.  Till then - wish me luck.  I hope to have great successes to report.

2 comments:

  1. I have been doing frozen meals for years and finally what works best for me is just what my family usually eats. If we have sweet and sour chicken I just cube it put all the sauce ingr. in a ziploc and freeze. Same with pork roast etc. I always do ck pot pie, and tator tot casserole. Lasagna. Sometimes I will just make double and freeze half. You can buy tons of books (some I have) but it really is just what you usually eat. Pizza. Sloppy- joes. Buy a huge thing of hamburger fry it all and then put in individual bags with each recipes spices. Plan for a whole afternoon and it's done for a month. I try to do most crock-pot meals so I can just throw it in frozen in the morning and not worry about it.

    ReplyDelete