Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, September 29, 2012

Putting Things in Focus

A couple of weeks ago Ashton lost his glasses.  At first I was pretty upset about it, but he has had them since kindergarten and had done a really good job taking care of them.  Plus, because we got them in kindergarten they were free.  So after taking a few days to look for them, we decided the frames were probably a bit small for him anyway so we headed to the eye doctor.  I insisted on his eyes being checked (not just using his old prescription), and I was glad I had since his eyes had changed.

Then to pick new frames.  The store we were at offers 2 for 1 and gave us the option of tinting one pair for an additional cost.  That made more sense to me than for Ashton to have 2 pairs of regular glasses.

The new glasses came in today!

Looking so grown up and handsome!

He's loving having sunglasses.

Ashton really loves his new glasses and I know he will take really good care of them.  I think he's pretty happy being able to see again too!

2 comments: