Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Music Store Now Open

Music lessons are now in full swing after our summer break.  At the end of June I sent home summer practice charts.  For every five minutes of practice they are to colour in one square, and then upon their return every fifteen minutes is worth 1 penny to spend at my music store.

Lots of my students participate and really enjoy picking out their purchases.  I love it as it keeps my students thinking about playing during their summer break.



I'm pleased with my schedule this year.  I have 24 students, plus my two boys.  I teach Monday - Thursday and I was able to have at least a 1/2 hour break each day for supper time.  With the boys in school full time this year I'm hoping I'll be able to get things done during the day so that I don't feel quite so overwhelmed with my schedule.

Happy shopping to my students this week!



1 comment:

  1. I love how you do this. Cute idea. I wish you had a trumpet to sell me. My girls start piano today also.

    ReplyDelete