Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, September 10, 2012

Food Bank Drive & Open House

The past weekend was the City Wide Food Drive that our church participates in.  During the week we dropped off the bags to the homes we had been assigned.  We had a beautiful day to do it and I think the boys enjoyed being out with their dad.





Then the best part - Saturday morning we headed up to pick up the donations.  We didn't get as much as last year but it filled the back of the truck.  We always enjoy participating in this service project.  I feel it is so important for the boys to do something for others.








Also, if you are curious what Jason has been doing in the Calgary Temple I invite you to tour the Calgary Alberta Temple.  Open house dates are Saturday, September 29th through Saturday, October 20th, 2012.  You can start making reservations beginning today, September 10th at 10:00 a.m.

Visit calgarymormontemple.org     or call    1-855-537-2000   to schedule your visit.

If you'd like me to come with you, I'd love to do that too!


1 comment:

  1. Just booked mine. I heard Jason;s boss wanted him back at work. Of course Jason is just too good at what he does. That is to bad about the temple though.

    ReplyDelete